As a small organization dedecated to rescuing animals, we can use all the help we can get. If you are interested in helping save the lives of those that cant help themselves, please Volunteer.
- All volunteers must be 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult.
- There will be short interview to determine a correct fit with the organization.
- Copy of Civil ID.
- Rescue: As the primary goal of the organization is rescuing animals, we always need people with a car and a valid drivers license to help save animals from different locations.
-Foster: Become part of our Foster Families and help by giving animals a temporary home while try to find them their new forever home..
- Rescuing Injured cats and dogs and transporting them to local vets.
- Searching for Foster Homes & Forever Homes.
- Spreading awareness.
- Taking full responsibility of any mission or pet under your care.
- Attending meetings.
- 10 hours of volunteer work commitments monthly.
To volunteer, please fill in the form with your Name, Email, Phone Number and Message.